Migration and Visa

Student Visa

For the students who are willing to pursue further studies in the best Universities and Colleges in Australia, Global Scholar offers the best counseling to choose one when it comes to a student visa.

Steps for the Australian Student Visa process.

  • Select the preferred courses and University or Colleges (self-research on universities or colleges for choosing courses by students themselves is highly recommended).
  • Application submission to the colleges.
  • Get and accept Offer letter
  • Next step is receiving COE (Confirmation of Enrolment)
  •  Final step is applying for student visa (subclass 500), subclass 590

Your close family members, such as your partner and children, are normally allowed to accompany you on a student visa as dependents. The visa condition must be maintained by all students and their dependents. All applicants must show proof of sufficient funds to cover tuition fee, accommodation, airfare, OSHC, and travel expenses.

Temporary Graduate Visa 485

A temporary graduate visa is a government-issued document that allows international students to stay, work, or study in Australia after their graduation or other temporary visa stay period has expired.

Our migration agent will assist you in determining your eligibility and processing your application for a temporary work visa.

This visa is further broken down into two types:

  • Graduate Work Stream Visa: This visa allows international students to live, study, and work in Australia for up to 18 months after graduating with a qualification from the MLTSSL (Medium and Long-Term Strategic Skills List).
  • Post Study work stream: International students who have just graduated from an Australian educational institution with a higher education Bachelor Degree/ Master degree Coursework or research, Doctoral Degree are eligible for the Post-Study Work Stream Visa, which allows them to live, study, and work in Australia for up to four years. Your degree must be completed in at least two academic years (92 weeks) and you must be registered on CRICOS

Benefits of a 485 Temporary Graduate Visa:

  •       Work, study and live in Australia after graduation
  •       Multiple travels

Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (Subclass 491)

The subclass 491 visa is a provisional residency visa for skilled professionals who want to live and work in a designated regional area. It is open to skilled professionals who are currently living and working in Australia as temporary residents, as well as those who are living outside of Australia.

Subclass 190 skilled Nominated Visa

The 190 visa is another points-based permanent visa that permits qualifying individuals, whether in or outside of Australia, to apply for a permanent residence visa after being nominated by an Australian state or territory government body. The visa holder is allowed to stay in Australia indefinitely, travel within Australia, work, bring family members to work or study, and enroll in Medicare.

Visitor Visa

Visitor visas allow you to visit Australia with your family, friends, and relations for up to a year with the option of single or multiple entries. You may also be required to have a medical examination if you want to stay for more than three months.

Documents required before visa application processing

  • Letters of invitation from sponsors and appropriate documentation
  • Valid Passport
  • Recent colored passport photo (passport size)
  • Confirmed tickets for return flights
  • Last six months’ financial statements
  • Plan for the trip
  • Travel Insurance
  • Evidence of sufficient financial resources
  • Confirmation of hotel reservation

Partner Visa

With a little support from Global Scholar, you can reunite with your spouse.

You can apply for a partner visa from within Australia or from outside Australia, but you must meet the eligibility requirements. You must be married to or de facto partner of an Australian resident or citizen to be eligible for a partner visa.

Covid 19 pandemic event visa (subclass 408)

Authorities in Australia have been taking every precaution in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic. It has caused a unique set of issues for government officials, citizens, students, and those on work visas in the country. The Australian government recently launched the COVID-19 Pandemic event visa (subclass 408) to allow non-residents working in critical industry sectors to stay in the country for an extended period of time. Health care, aged care, disability care, agriculture, food production, and child care are all essential areas.

This visa is only available to applicants who work in a critical field and have 28 days or less on their current visa or whose last substantive temporary visa expired less than 28 days ago. Family members can be included in the visa application or at any time before a decision has been made on the visa. During the visa period, all candidates must meet the health and character standards.

Skilled Employer Sponsered Regional (Provisional) subclass 494

The subclass 494 visa is a provisional residency visa open for skilled workers. It is open to both skilled individuals who are now living and working in Australia as temporary residents and skilled workers living and working outside Australia. A worker must be skilled in an occupation on the Regional Occupation List and be nominated by an employer in a designated regional area to be eligible for this visa.

Employer Nomination Scheme Visa(Subclass 186)

Subclass 186 visas, also known as Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) visas, are permanent residency visas for skilled people. They are open to candidates who are currently living and working in Australia as temporary residents, as well as those who are not. A skilled individual must be nominated by an Australian employer to be eligible for this visa.


This visa gives the holder permanent residency in Australia without any condition. Family members may be included. The holder can live and work anywhere in Australia. Despite the fact that the visa is given based on the holder’s skill in a particular occupation, the visa does not require you to seek or keep employment in that occupation once granted.